Welcome and Thank You
for your Consideration
We are an IRS approved 501(c)3 non-profit organization (NPO).
We specialize in real estate law concerning tax authorized donations
of defined real estate types of donations. These include:
Deeded Real Estate
Mortgages, Promissory Notes, and Trust Deeds
Our specialty is dealing with essentially worthless properties
and providing the highest legal income deduction for IRS tax purposes.
A charity has to operate on a cash basis. A donation of a non-cash item must convert to cash by selling to pay bills. We don’t have a magic ability to convert minimal value properties into cash so the donation is worthless to us. But it can create a very real cash amount for the donor through IRS credits. You get rid of your timeshare AND get an IRS tax break, too. We do charge for our services but we try to make it a reasonable cost based on the cash amount the donor can gain from the donation credit.
Below is a list of some more recognized companies.
Wherever you check ask
why fees are hidden and
how is your money protected if you pay up front.
- To list a timeshare without any guaranteed sale ranges from free (Craigslist) to $50 local to over $5,000 national online. Unless you have a top resort it can sit for many months before any low bid comes in. Below is a list of some more recognized companies. We had to dig deep to find some because most don’t tell you until you’re hooked.
- Licensed Broker Services – only deal with top resorts and no guarantee of how long it will take.
- SellMyTimeshareNow listing fee, typically $1000 or more
- Redweek charges a commission: $399 or 3% of resale price + closing costs of up to $500
- Timeshare Exit Team is about $4,000 paid up-front
- MyResortNetwork lists only for $34.95 for six months
- TimesharesOnly charged $398 for listing only
- Wesley Financial Group charged $7,000 up front
- BuyaTimeshare. com charge of $2,495+$299 processing
- Resort Release “We paid $18, 500 for their service…”. Now filed bankruptcy
- Timeshare Compliance “…review on BBB (lists the) cost for services was $3,949.”
- Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation is between $3,000-4,000
- Finn Law charges $3,000
- Lonestar Transfer charges $3,495
- Us – Victims Relief, Inc. $1,400 within 90 days
We provide this up front using an escrow agent.
When you decide to start you will deposit the proper fees
with an escrow agent that is required by law to return
your money 100% GUARANTEED IN FULL back to you if we do not do our job.
If you are unable to find an escrow agent, we will act as such for you.
Deeded real estate and mortgages are fairly easy for most people to understand,
but timeshares seem to confuse many people. Because of that confusion much of our website is focused on timeshare donations. However, all the legal issue for real estate
directly apply to regular deeded timeshares , too.
If you wish to check us out go to
and enter our EIN: 81-1144378