To have as smooth a process as possible, we want you to know clearly what is going to happen. Please go through our Frequently Asked Questions ( Answers) and IRS Regulations for extra details. This is a legal process and requires strict adherence to legal requirements.
- You will start by filling out and submitting the online form.
- Once we've received and reviewed your online form we will send you a copy of the Forms Packet.
- You can view and download a copy here. Click on the browser return button to get back.
- We ONLY need a copy of your original deed.
- You should send copies of the property "Membership Contract", "Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs)", maintenance contracts, etc. If you don't have these or remember them, someone else can still use them against you. Since you are the owner, only you can call the previous seller and ask them to send you copies for your records. All you need to do is tell them you don't have them and do want them for your records. The sooner we receive all the documents, the faster we can handle your transfer.
- If you do not send these we can still transfer the deed, but we can't check to see if the someone can later reverse and negate the process and return you to responsibility for ALL currently due, past due and future bills.
- If you don't send these you will be fully responsible for such return to you and hold us harmless for any legal action then or later regarding your property.
- Experience has been that about 5% of properties have these issues. You'll take full responsibility if you don't provide them. It is faster but there is a risk.
- You will gather all the necessary copies, fill out the included forms and sign where designated.
- Make copies of our forms with your signatures for your records.
- Mail the originals of our forms with your signatures along with copies of your property documents to us.
- When we receive the Forms Packet and necessary copies we will review them in detail to see if there are any problems we can find that preclude our helping you.
- If everything is okay we will create a new deed transfer form and mail it to you.
- You will then go to either your choice of an escrow agent or Solutions Holding Company website and deposit the funds for the service you desire.
- Return the signed documents to us.
- We will have them recorded.
- We will send a certified copy of the new deed freeing you of ownership.
- Only then will we send copies to the holding company showing our compliance with our agreement so they can release the funds to us.
Other than mail turn around, individual document preparation time, and county recording time the process is fairly quick. Remember - the DATE on the deed is the date you are free.