We are not attorneys and are expressing our experienced opinions within these answers.
If you are concerned, please contact an attorney for clarification.
- First - Legality
- Ownership type: Deeded or Right-To-Use?
- What can affect Title Transfer?
- Have you tried these steps?
- Timeshare - What is the resort profit on its sales?
- Timeshare - Do I need resort permission?
- Timeshare - What will the resort tell you?
- Timeshare - Can the resort come back to me in the future?
- How long will it take?
- Process of Transfer?
- Why use an escrow company?
- What is an IRS Qualified Appraisal?
- Can the Property Be Transferred without Removing the Liens?
- What happens to Current Bills / Debt?
- Can Civil Action be Brought Against Me?
- How is VRI different than other services?
- What is VRI experience?
- What does VRI do with the timeshare?
- IRS on Real Estate Donations
- IRS on Mortgage Donations
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Here it is in writing.
We want a guarantee that when we complete our work we will get paid. You will be free if we do, but you want a guarantee that if we fail to free you, you will get all your money back. The tried and proven way for this type of protection for both sides is the use of an escrow agent. An escrow agent receives the money prior to work comencing and holds it until the work is done. This is based on a contract signed by all parties involved in the action. Click here to view the escrow contract.
Simply put, you provide all the documents we need and deposit the funds with the escrow agent. If we can free you within 90 days of getting the documents to us the escrow agent will send the money to us. If we do not have it completed (recorded by the County Recorder) within 90 days you get all your money back. We're not holding the money, the agent is. We're both protected.
Since, unlike most "exit" or "cancellation" companies, we don't have to wait for a timeshare company to decide if they want to fight an unfair sales law suit the only delay is in the county recording and mail processes.